Join SIMNA Western Sydney on the morning of Tuesday, 28 May to explore how the impact of growth and change is being measured in our rapidly growing region.
- When: Tuesday 28 May 2019, 7:30am to 9:30am
- Where: I.C.E., 8 Victoria Road (corner Villiers Street), Parramatta (ten minute walk from Parramatta train station and plenty of parking options nearby)
- Cost: SIMNA members free; Non-members $15
- A representative from the Greater Sydney Commission speak about the Commission’s work in Greater Western Sydney and how they are measuring their impact.
- Katie Wearne from City of Parramatta’s Social Outcomes team will present on the learnings from an SROI evaluation undertaken in partnership with Western Sydney Local Health District exploring the social and economic value generated by Parramatta’s parks and sportsgrounds. The research is the first of its kind in Australia and strengthens the argument for investing in green spaces.
- Shaun Beckley from Infrastructure Planning at Liverpool City Council will discuss the council’s involvement in a new data collection pilot measuring the performance of residential housing and commercial developments across Australia and New Zealand.
The event will also include a Q&A session.
- Get your ticket today! Tickets are $15. FREE for SIMNA Members.
- The ticket price includes a light breakfast.
*To become a member of SIMNA, please visit the SIMNA website. Individual and organisational memberships are available. Join us!