SIMNA is a vibrant learning network of individuals and organisations that embrace, practice, share knowledge and promote social impact measurement. Anyone with an interest in social impact measurement can become a member of SIMNA.
As a SIMNA member, you will benefit from:
- Monthly editions of the SIMNA eNewsletter – with latest updates, SIMNA events and training opportunities
- Free attendance at all SIMNA knowledge-sharing events (held in most major cities)
- Access to SIMNA Members Portal for discussion and peer support
- Access to Social Value International Resources
- Voting rights to elect members of the SIMNA Board of Directors
- Opportunity to stand for SIMNA Organising Committees
- And much more!
It doesn’t cost the earth to join SIMNA…
- Large organisations (10 employees or more) $500 per annum – this gives up to 10 employees access to all member benefits
- Small organisations (up to 5 employees) $250 per annum – this gives up to 5 employees access to all member benefits
- Individuals $60 per annum
The current activities of SIMNA are resourced by the hard work and time volunteered by our members and supporters. For more information about SIMNA membership and to apply, email us email@example.com.
Be part of this global movement. Advocate for better social impact measurement.
Join Us! Membership Form