SIMNA is a membership organisation. SIMNA membership is open to those who:
- Believe decision making should take into account the social impact that activities have on society.
- Are willing to be a shared voice to lead change.
We are now inviting people and organisations to join our growing voice for change.
Membership benefits include:
- Discounted prices at SIMNA events.
- Access to the Members Area and social impact measurement resources on the SIMNA website (under construction).
- Affiliation with Social Value International.
- Member newsletters sharing latest updates, events and training opportunities.
And much more – check out the General Membership Information Pack.
We’ve learnt a lot in a short space of time – but there’s a long way to go before Social Impact Measurement is well understood and supported in Australia. SIMNA’s current activities include:
- Member participation and networking around Australia as part of state chapters.
- Co-convening the Think Outcomes conference in Sydney (2014) and Melbourne (2016).
- Celebrating success in social impact measurement through the SIMNA Awards.
The current activities of SIMNA are resourced by the hard work and time volunteered by our members and supporters.
To succeed in our mission our organisation needs to keep evolving. Consultation with members has led us to establish a new structure and membership model to further:
- Refine and share practice
- Develop helpful tools and resources, including training
- Advocate and guide public policy and debate
- Set standards and provide guidance for impact measurement
- Facilitate working groups and research projects
- Support our members in their chosen field of expertise
Be part of this global movement.
Your chance to lead real change in Australia.
Advocate for better social impact measurement.
Join Us: Membership Form
For more information about SIMNA membership and to apply, email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively check out the General Membership Information Pack