Join SIMNA WA in Perth on Tuesday, 9 April as we navigate the merits of social impact measurement in operational decision-making.
- Where: St Alban’s Anglican Church Community Hall | 423 Beaufort Street | Highgate | Perth | WA 6003
- When: Tuesday, 9 April 2019 from 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm
- Cost: Just $15 to attend! FREE for SIMNA Members.
Our fabulous speaker panel includes:
1. Karen Barker, General Manager Service Development and Compliance, Anglicare WA
2. Andrew Rigg, Youth Services Manager, YMCA WA
Our facilitator is Dr Katrina Stratton, Manager Research and Evaluation, Wanslea.
Members must log in to confirm their ticket, using the arrow in the top right hand side of the screen.
Light refreshments will be provided.