Join SIMNA VIC on Thursday, 26 April 2018 where we will learn about experiences of implementing strategy and social impact measurement solutions at alcohol and other drug (AOD) service providers TaskForce and Windana:
- Level 27 | 333 Collins Street | Melbourne | VIC 3000
- Thursday, 26 April 2018 from 16:15 to 18:00
- $15 to attend. FREE for SIMNA Members
Our speaker panel includes:
- Connie Gardner, Head of People and Culture, Windana
- Anna Murru, Clinical Manager, TaskForce
- Jen Riley, Navigating Outcomes
- Mike Davis, Purposeful
Speakers will share the challenges and innovative approaches they have adopted to implementing outcomes measurement solutions in the context of a changing and ambiguous policy environment.
Attendees will have an opportunity to share their own challenges and stories of success with our expert panel and other social impact measurement practitioners.
The event will be facilitated by Katya Andreyeva Principal Social Ventures Australia and Chair of SIMNA Victoria.
See you there!