Join SIMNA VIC in Melbourne on Thursday, 27 September 2018 for a workshop designed to give you a practical understanding of simple techniques to turn your ideas into deliverable and meaningful outcomes:
- Where: Isobar Australia | Level 4, 111 Cecil Street | Melbourne | VIC 3205
- When: Thursday, 27 September 2018 from 7:15 am to 9:30 am
- Cost: $15 to attend. FREE for SIMNA Members
SIMNA VIC is partnering with Isobar Good to bring the best from human-centred design, experimentation and impact measurement to help practitioners take their good intentions and turn them into reliable and measurable outcomes.
Our aim for this workshop is to:
- Demystify and share best-practice on human-centred design and experimentation
- Give hands-on experience in gathering qualitative insights to understand what drives people to behave the way they do
- Show how using an experimentation framework creates rigour in what you deliver to your beneficiaries
- Show how to interrogate the value of a “professional hunch”
- Provide insight into effectively measuring the impact you’re having by choosing the right metrics
- Show how lean experiments can help to get you started, rather than getting overwhelmed by the enormity of a problem
If you want to understand how to make tangible impact for your users or beneficiaries more quickly, continuously and incrementally—or if you just want to get started with finding out the most valuable ways to measure your impact—come grab a muffin and coffee and join us for this hands-on session.
We look forward to seeing you there!