Join SIMNA VIC for the first in a new series of social impact learning events! At this event, Social Ventures Australia (SVA) Consulting will make the case for why today’s approaches for measuring social impact measurement will not stack up in the future. They will also explain how to adapt to the changes that are coming (or have already arrived!).
While popularity is a good thing, social impact measurement practice is changing rapidly, with new approaches emerging constantly. This can make it hard to keep up.
With over 10 years of experience of advising in the social sector, SVA Consulting will discuss the most significant trends in social impact measurement. Our presenters will touch on how we think about the design of M&E frameworks and evaluations, the techniques used, the data available and where the funding is coming from.
TICKETS AND VENUE:
- Where: Level 27 | 333 Collins Street | Melbourne | VIC 3000
- When: Wednesday, 24 July 2019 from 7:45 am to 9:15 am
- Cost: Just $15 to attend! FREE for SIMNA Members
- Katya Andreyeva: Katya is a Principal at SVA Consulting and an experienced strategy professional and social impact evaluator with expertise advising community, commercial and government sectors. She is an accredited SROI practitioner and supports organisations to better understand and improve their impact. For the last four years Katya has also led the Victorian Chapter of the Social Impact Measurement Network Australia (SIMNA).
- Nancy Tran: Nancy is a Principal with SVA and has eight years of professional experience in management consulting and international development. She has worked on a range of projects at SVA, with a focus on outcomes monitoring and evaluation and strategic planning, for non-profit organisations and corporate funders. Prior to joining SVA, Nancy worked as a consultant on several development programs in Nigeria and Tanzania with TechnoServe, an international non-profit organisation focusing on business solutions and market-based approaches to addressing poverty.
The ticket price includes refreshments.
We look forward to seeing you there!