Join SIMNA Sydney on Tuesday, 26 March for our first event of 2019 as we navigate the complexity of ethics in social impact measurement.
This breakfast event will be led by our fantastic speaker panel with experience assessing ethics applications and delivering evaluations across a range of programs and communities:
- Where: Urbis | Level 23 | Tower Two | 201 Sussex Street | Sydney | NSW 2000
- When: Tuesday, 26 March 2019 from 7:30 am to 9:30 am
- Cost: Just $15 to attend. FREE for SIMNA Members
1. Summer Finlay from Cox Inall Ridgeway (previously from the Aboriginal Health and Medical Research Council)
2. Andrew Callaghan from the Australian Social Value Bank (ASVB) and
3. Dr. Johana Susanto from The Salvation Army Australia.
We’ll unpack a range of questions, such as what is informed consent, and how is it achieved on the ground?
This exciting event is kindly being hosted by Urbis.
Members must log in to confirm their ticket, using the arrow found in the top right hand side of the screen.