Join SIMNA QLD on Monday, 26 March to learn first-hand about the challenges and opportunities of Social Benefit Bonds (SBBs).
- Deloitte | Level 23 | 123 Eagle Street | Brisbane | QLD 4000
- Monday, 26 March 2018 from 7:30 am to 9:00 am
- $15 to attend. FREE for SIMNA Members!
It has been an exciting time for Social Benefit Bonds (SBBs) in Queensland with the launch of three new programs:
- Youth CONNECT – a program that seeks to complement existing programs through individualised case management and interventions to help build protective factors in young people up to 25 years exiting out-of-home-care (OOHC).
- NewPin – a program that aims to increase the reunification of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children currently in out-of-home care.
- Life Without Barriers – a program committed to reducing reoffending rates, particularly among young offenders.
We have assembled a stellar panel to share their views! Speakers include:
- Christine Crain, Treasury Director, Social Benefit Bonds Pilot Program
- Robyn Robertson, Manager, New Business Team, Field Impact Group World Vision
- Brad Swan, Executive Director, Strategy and Engagement, Life Without Barriers
- Patrick Farrell, Head of Investments, Suncorp Group
- Dr Stuart Middleton, Lecturer International Business and Management University of the Sunshine Coast
Be sure to join us! Tickets are available on Eventbrite. All events are FREE for SIMNA members.