Join SIMNA QLD in Brisbane on Tuesday, 28 August 2018 for breakfast and presentations about ‘your job your way‘ – a new initiative designed to help long-term unemployed 15-21 year olds get a job, keep a job and strengthen the local community.
- Suncorp | Room 7 and 8 | Level 16 | 123 Albert Street | Brisbane | QLD 4000
- Tuesday, 28 August 2018 from 7:30 am to 9:00 am
- $15 to attend. FREE for SIMNA Members
We are delighted to welcome the following speakers to this SIMNA QLD event. Our panel will outline how the social and economic impact of this new initiative will be measured:
- Tracy Adams, CEO yourtown
- Abigail Powell, Deputy Research Director & Senior Research Fellow, Centre for Social Impact
- Ioana Ramia, Quantitative Research Associate & Course Coordinator, Centre for Social Impact