It’s the social impact party of the year – the 2019 SIMNA Awards Ceremony! Join us for an unforgettable evening of thought leadership and celebration as we acknowledge the Australian organisations that are making better decisions for their people and local communities.
- Where: Queen Victoria Women’s Centre, 210 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000
- When: Thursday, 17 October 2019 from 6:00pm until 8.00pm
- Cost: $25 – $60.Early Bird Tickets are on sale now!
- Tickets available on HUMANTIX
With short 3-minute pitches from our Finalists and a fabulous Speaker Panel, this exceptional networking opportunity is not to be missed.
This is a catered event. Drinks and canapes will be waiting for you upon arrival.
- Excellence in Social Impact Measurement – sponsored by Think Impact
- Changemaker in Social Impact Measurement – sponsored by Urbis
- Outstanding Collaboration in Social Impact Measurement – sponsored by SVA Consulting
- Effective Investment in Social Impact Measurement – sponsored by Our Community
The SIMNA Awards would not be possible without the support of our incredible sponsors.
We are delighted to welcome back the Australian Government, Department of Social Services as our Major Awards Sponsor and Deloitte as our Awards Presentation Event Sponsor. We also extend our thanks to 2019 SIMNA Award sponsors Think Impact, Urbis, Social Ventures Australia and Our Community.
SIMNA – A Peer Learning Network for Social Impact Measurement Practitioners
The Social Impact Measurement Network of Australia (SIMNA) is a professional member network for individuals and organisations that embrace, practice, share knowledge and promote social impact measurement.
For information on membership and how to join SIMNA, please visit our website: www.simna.com.au.