In partnership with the Asia Pacific Social Impact Centre, SIMNA Victoria is excited to invite you to this interactive panel event!
There is a growing need for organisations to do more impact measurement, yet it is hard to find the right talent to carry it out. What are the obstacles to attracting quality people? How can we build a pipeline of practitioners? What are we collectively doing to build expertise in this field? We hope to answer these questions, and more!
Our panel includes:
- Melinda Nicholls, Manager of Impact, Design and Evidence, Australian Red Cross
- Dr Ghislain Arbour, Coordinator Masters of Evaluation, Melbourne University
- Dr Jess Dart, Founding Director, Clear Horizon Consulting
- Kelly Sparke, Data Analyst and Community Insights Manager, Lord Mayor’s Charitable Foundation
- Vanessa Power, Manager, Performance & Systems, Brotherhood of St Laurence
- Carina Tomietto, Swinburne Graduate (Grad Dip Social Impact) and Founder, Purpose to Impact and Finders & Makers
All of our speakers are at different stages of their impact measurement career. Join us to hear them share their insights on building pathways into impact measurement!
When: Thursday, November 30, 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM AEST
Location: Melbourne Uni, Faculty of Business and Economics, Level 2, 198 Berkeley Street, Carlton VIC
Tickets: $10 or free for SIMNA Members. Click on this link to register your place now!
Don’t delay. Places are limited!