Join SIMNA NSW for our next event in Sydney on Tuesday, 3 April 2018 where we will learn from those giving outcomes measurement a go in place-based approaches.
- Lendlease | Level 13 | Tower Three, International Towers Exchange Place | 300 Barangaroo Avenue | Sydney | NSW 2000 (all participants to come to level 14 first)
- Tuesday, 3 April 2018 from 7:30 am to 9:00 am
- $15 to attend. FREE for SIMNA Members
Current examples from around NSW will be provided to understand advances in data and shared measurement work. Doug Taylor from Uniting will facilitate the speaker panel, which includes Kerry Graham from Collaboration for Impact, David Lilley from Holos Consulting and Alison Harwood from The Smith Family.
About our speakers
- Kerry is a Founder & Director of Collaboration for Impact – Australia’s leading organisation for enabling people to tackling big, tough problems and create large scale impact through collaboration. Kerry also lectures on collaborative practice with Centre for Social Impact at University of New South Wales. Prior to this Kerry held executive roles within national non-profit organisations and advised governments on social policy. She holds qualifications in public policy, law, social work and community management.
- David has been working on placed based collaboration since 1999. In this time, he has initiated and led Collective Impact initiatives, worked as a Social Sustainability Consultant, and held a Vesting Fellowship at the City Futures Research Centre (University of New South Wales). David is currently Principal Consultant at Holos Consulting and an Associate at Collaboration for Impact.
- Alison is currently leading the Ready Set Go project which takes collaboration to the next level. It uses a Collective Impact approach to support the school readiness and success of Aboriginal children across the whole community. The project brings together a coalition of stakeholders who have the knowledge, passion and skills to make a difference in the lives of Aboriginal children and the environments that surround them.
This promises to be another excellent event – register today!
Tickets $15. FREE for SIMNA members.