Engage with a creator of the DHHS’s Victorian public health and wellbeing outcomes framework and a social services organisation currently implementing the framework to:
- Understand the vision that the DHHS has for the Framework
- Understand various components of the Framework
- Learn how to determine alignment between activities delivered on the ground and Government’s framework
- Expectations of Government for how the Framework should be implemented by social service organisations
- Challenges organisations may encountered when implementing a framework and how to address them
- How to prepare your organisation to collect and report on outcomes
The event will run as a panel discussion, with attendees having opportunity to ask questions directly of our panel members.
Lessons from this sessions will be applicable to services that sit outside of the DHHS’s Victorian public health and wellbeing outcomes framework, so we encourage all to join us for this insightful discussion.
Register now – tickets are limited.