Early Bird extended to 28 September! We are delighted to bring you this year’s event – the 2018 SIMNA Awards Ceremony!
- Where: Deloitte | Level 4, Grosvenor Place | 225 George Street | Sydney | NSW 2000
- When: Thursday, 18 October 2018 from 6:45pm until 9.00pm
- Cost: $25 – $60. Early Bird tickets end on 28 September 2018
- Tickets are available on Eventbrite.
The SIMNA Awards celebrate those who are making better decisions for people and local communities. Our 2018 Event Sponsor is the Australian Government, Department of Social Services.
The evening will commence with an informal Q&A session with a speaker panel. This will be followed by the official announcement of our 2018 SIMNA Award winners.
This event is not to be missed! Speaker details to follow.
Three SIMNA Awards will be presented:
- The ‘Excellence in Social Impact Measurement’ Award – sponsored by Think Impact
- The ‘Changemaker in Social Impact Measurement’ Award – sponsored by Urbis
- The ‘Outstanding Collaboration in Social Impact Measurement’ Award – sponsored by the Australian Red Cross
Drinks and nibbles will be provided.
Our thanks to Deloitte for kindly hosting the Awards at their premises.
About the SIMNA Awards
SIMNA is a knowledge-sharing member-based network for individuals, organisations and communities engaging in social impact measurement. Now in their 4th year, the SIMNA Awards are open to any organisation based in Australia that undertakes or supports social impact measurement. This includes not-for-profit organisations, Government organisations or departments, philanthropic organisations, social enterprises, for-purpose businesses and impact investors.
For more information on SIMNA, please visit our website: www.simna.com.au.