The SIMNA Awards are back! Join us in celebrating the leaders, innovators, the most outstanding collaborators and – new this year – the most effective investors in Australian social impact measurement.
The SIMNA Awards are a national celebration of those growing and shaping the practice of social impact measurement. We are delighted to once again welcome the Australian Government, Department of Social Services as our main Event Sponsor. 2019 SIMNA Award Categories
There are four 2019 SIMNA Award Categories to choose from:
1. Excellence in Social Impact Measurement sponsored by Think Impact: for organisations that set best practice standards for social impact measurement.
2. Innovation in Social Impact Measurement sponsored by Urbis: for individuals and groups that have developed or adopted innovative solutions to social impact measurement in their or another organisation.
3. Outstanding Collaboration in Social Impact Measurement sponsored by Social Ventures Australia: for social impact measurement projects that features collaborative approaches that go beyond the usual. This might include cross sector and/or intra sector collaborations that work to adopt systemic change in complex areas.
4. Effective investment in Social Impact Measurement sponsored by Our Community: for funders, grantmakers, philanthropists, and government departments for whom impact measurement has helped them effectively invest in impact and drive real change.
Dates For Your Diary
- SIMNA Award Applications open: Wednesday, 26 June 2019
- SIMNA Award Applications close: Friday, 30 August 2019
- Award Winners announced: Thursday, 17 October 2019
How It Works
There is a separate Application Form for each Award Category. Download the appropriate Application Form and tell us your social impact measurement story:
You may enter more than one category of Award. Email your completed form and attachments to email@example.com. You will receive an email acknowledging your entry.
This year’s SIMNA Awards Ceremony will take place in Melbourne on the evening of Thursday, 17 October 2019. Tickets will go on sale in August.
Now in their 5th year, the SIMNA Awards highlight the best, most innovative, most collaborative and – new to 2019!- the most effectively funded social outcomes measurement initiatives from the past year.
The Awards are open to any organisation based in Australia that undertakes or supports social impact measurement.
This includes not-for-profit organisations, Government organisations or departments, philanthropic organisations, social enterprises, for-purpose businesses and impact investors.
The SIMNA Awards would not be possible without the support of our sponsors. A huge thank you to the Department of Social Services, Think Impact, Urbis, Social Ventures Australia and Our Community for their support of the 2019 SIMNA Awards!