SIMNA Award Categories
The SIMNA Awards are a national celebration of those growing and shaping the practice of social impact measurement in Australia. The 2018 SIMNA Awards are sponsored by the Australian Government, Department of Social Services.
There are three categories of Award to choose from:
2. Social Impact Measurement Changemaker, sponsored by Urbis: for individuals and groups that have overcome challenges and adopted innovative solutions to introduce social impact measurement into their or another organisation.
3. Outstanding Collaboration in Social Impact Measurement, sponsored by the Australian Red Cross: for social impact measurement projects that work or share learnings across multiple organisations.
Not sure which Award category to enter? Read this short blog from Board member Jessica Bowman.
SIMNA Awards Application Form
- Download the SIMNA-2018-Awards-Registration-Form and tell us your impact measurement story.
- Email your completed form and attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: The deadline for entries has been extended to Friday, 14 September 2018! A formal impact report is NOT required. You can send us any suitable documentation, so long as it evidences your story. We are interested in your work, not your outcomes…
This may be a powerpoint presentation, an annual review document, an internal update, a spreadsheet etc. If you’re not sure what to send us, please email Lisa McGhee at email@example.com.
Dates for your diary
- Applications open: Monday, 4 June 2018
- Applications close: Friday, 14 September 2018
- Winners announced: Thursday, 18 October 2018
The SIMNA Awards would not be possible without the financial support of our sponsors. We are indebted to the Department of Social Services, Think Impact, Urbis and the Australian Red Cross for their support of the 2018 SIMNA Awards. Thank you!
The SIMNA Awards are open to any organisation based in Australia that undertakes or supports social impact measurement. This includes not-for-profit organisations, Government organisations or departments, philanthropic organisations, social enterprises, for-purpose businesses and impact investors.
Now in their 4th year, the SIMNA Awards highlight the best, most innovative and most collaborative social outcomes measurement initiatives from the past year.