The SIMNA Awards are back! Join us in celebrating the leaders, collaborators and change-makers in social impact measurement.
The 2018 SIMNA Awards are a national celebration of those growing and shaping the practice of social impact measurement in Australia.
There are three categories of Award to choose from:
- Excellence in Social Impact Measurement: for organisations that set best practice standards for social impact measurement.
- Social Impact Measurement Change Maker: for individuals and groups that have overcome challenges and adopted innovative solutions to introduce social impact measurement into their or another organisation.
- Outstanding Collaboration in Social Impact Measurement: for social impact measurement projects that work or share learnings across multiple organisations.
SIMNA Awards Application Form
- Download the 2-page 2018 SIMNA Awards Application Form HERE!
- Email your completed form and attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dates for your diary
Applications open: Monday, 4 June 2018
Applications close: Friday, 31 August 2018
Winners announced: Tuesday, 18 October 2018
The 2018 SIMNA Awards ceremony will take place in Sydney on 18 October 2018. Tickets to attend will go on sale in August. We look forward to seeing you there!
The SIMNA Awards are our means of sharing with this vibrant and growing sector what we consider to be best practice in social impact measurement. And our way of acknowledging the breadth, depth and impact of the work that is underway.
We are looking for organisations to help sponsor the 2018 SIMNA Awards. All enquiries welcome! Please email Lisa McGhee at email@example.com to find out more.