The SIMNA Awards are back! Join us in celebrating the leaders, collaborators and change-makers in social impact measurement.
The 2018 SIMNA Awards are a national celebration of those growing and shaping the practice of social impact measurement in Australia.
There are three categories of Award to choose from:
- Excellence in Social Impact Measurement: for organisations that set best practice standards for social impact measurement.
- Social Impact Measurement Change Maker: for individuals and groups that have overcome challenges and adopted innovative solutions to introduce social impact measurement into their or another organisation.
- Outstanding Collaboration in Social Impact Measurement: for social impact measurement projects that work or share learnings across multiple organisations.
SIMNA Awards Application Form
The SIMNA Awards are open to any organisation based in Australia that undertakes or supports social impact measurement. This includes NFPs, Government organisations or departments, philanthropic organisations, social enterprises, for-purpose businesses and impact investors.
- Download the 2-page 2018 SIMNA Awards Application Form HERE!
- Email your completed form and attachment(s) to email@example.com.
Please note: A formal impact report is NOT required. You can send us any suitable documentation, so long as it evidences your story. We are interested in your work, not your outcomes…
This may be a powerpoint presentation, an annual review document, an internal update, a spreadsheet etc. If you’re not sure what to send us, please email Lisa McGhee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dates for your diary
- Applications open: Monday, 4 June 2018
- Applications close: Friday, 31 August 2018
- Winners announced: Thursday, 18 October 2018
The 2018 SIMNA Awards ceremony will take place in Sydney on 18 October 2018. Tickets to attend are on sale HERE!
See you there…!
The SIMNA Awards are our means of sharing with this vibrant and growing sector what we consider to be best practice in social impact measurement. And our way of acknowledging the breadth, depth and impact of the work that is underway.
We are looking for organisations to help sponsor the 2018 SIMNA Awards. All enquiries welcome! Please email Lisa McGhee at email@example.com to find out more.