Measuring Social Impact. You’ll hear from
- Desiree Nangle, Evaluation Project Manager, Anglicare WA
- Simone Flavelle, Manager Ageing and Disability, and with the Artspeak Project DADAA
- Tom Tolchard, Co-founder, Future Proof
They’ll tell it like it really is when it comes to introducing social impact measurement to an organisation –
- Why their organisation took the plunge and decided to undertake a social impact measurement
- How did they convince everyone at all levels of the organisation it was important?
- What did they do? How did they actually start the process?
- What benefits have they seen so far?
- What are the warts and pitfalls they encountered? How did they overcome them?
- How can we avoid the same warts and pitfalls?
- If there was one thing that they would do differently next time, what would it be?
There will be an opportunity to grab a glass, something to nibble and take part in a round table discussion. You will be able to ask questions of the speakers, and others, around measurement problems you may have, clarify ideas and share networks.
You’ll be part of information sharing and discussion around progressing SIMNA WA, how the Chapter works, what’s next, and how to become involved.
And did we mention networking and refreshments!
Date: 30 October 2013
Time: 5.00pm to 7.00pm
Location: Spacecubed 131 (131 St Georges Terrace, Perth)